OHIOI'm looking to head out to Hood the first and second week of January....
What are the conditions like out there at that time?
- Will there be deep snow, I really want to ski pow!
- Timberline or Meadows for: Park, groomers, pow, steeps?
- Thing to do after skiing all day?
- Anything else I need to know before heading out there?
I work the ER at Meadows and the park game is pretty sick and sometimes the snow is lacking and we are less windy than T-Line but if you can budget to ski both do it!
-deep maybe watch for Snowmagedin
- Meadows the Park is sponsored and crew's dope, Groomers on point but who skis those? Steeps depends on if Heather Canyon is open which is an inbounds patrolled Canyon that is rad steep and amazing
-Government camp has a sick night life
-$65-70 a day to ski plus $5 (oregon) snow park pass.