So I'm creating these online training manuals for Ski binding adjustments and setting forward pressure.
I have most of the content I need. However, I'd really like to find some diagrams to explain forward pressure. Rather than using photos provided in the manufactures training manuals.
If anyone has any I could use that'd be great thanks.
**I know the legalities and risk around bindings and training. It will all be mentioned prior to training.
Not trying to bag on your idea, could be doable but here is what I know. You can get forward pressure indicators from the manufacture by doing the following.
1. open a ski shop
2. carry a minimum $1,000,000 liability policy
3. open accounts with binding manufactures and order a minimum of their product.
4. Have a certified binding release testing devise
5. Pay the binding companies to have your employees tested on their knowledge of mounting, forward pressure, and DIN settings.
6. Get the approval from the binding manufacturers to post this information online (currently every binding manufacture has rules against publishing this information on line)
Do all that and you can get specifics on forward pressure indicators on every binding you are indemnified with.
In reality what you are trying to do is cut out the ski shop, not down with that