Human react to certain dust particles as a foreign body and the immune system kicks in to reject the matter. When the immune goes into overdrive or just overly exposed to dust, that is an allergic reaction. One of the best places to find dust is in pet. They roll around it day long and they are just massive swiffers that shed.
In the reverse, humans are pretty hairless. At least some are. Our lack of hair reduces mites, dust and other allergens chances to cling onto us. Sure we have hair on our heads, but its a fraction to a harry pet. I dont know if animal can get an abnormal allergy...
Yeah, I quoted myself, that just proves how awesome I am
I got it...You do future spins, you get PAYED! it's that simple!
2.Do future spins in competitions