Whats up NS! I'm looking for some advice on what skis I should be on this winter. I am looking for two pairs and am open to any and all suggestions.
- I'll be skiing mostly in Colorado (Winter Park, A-Bay, Copper, etc)
- Most recently been skiing the Moment PB&J and Deathwish.
- 6'2", 190lbs - Aggressive Skier, like to ski trees on Jane side and East Wall but also open it up on groomers and need something mid-stiff or so.
- Have a pair of FKS and a Pair of Jesters to put on them
- Am looking for an all mountain every day ski and a mid-fat powder ski around 120mm
The skis I have been considering are Another Set of PB&J's, Jeffery, Bent Chetler, Helldorado etc but am open to whatever (on a side note I saw the candide 3.0 on evo for 499 and am thinking about picking up a pair) . Would prefer to spend as little as possible but ya, let me know what you guys are thinking!