So guys, first I would like to say a few things.
1. You might see a softer side of me on this thread
2. I am 100% serious so please provide help
3. Ive seen these threads, never knew Id be making one.
4. This is probably gonna be a longish read, i don't know yet
Okay so here she goes..
I am going to be a senior in HS this year, and my amazing girlfriend is going to be a sophomore in HS. Now, before you guys bring me the hate on the age difference, we actually have a very mature relationship, and thats kind of the problem. Her parents have recently talked to her about how we are too close and stuff for the situation we are in, that situation being that this is my last year of high school, and she still has 2 more. They think we are too serious, and for the situation, I could agree that we maybe are too close/serious, but honestly I think she could be the one. Now before you guys say that they're are other women out there I want you to prove it to me. I get along with her so well, and we really are so close. We love each other, we both love to ski, we are both very fit, have a lot of the same outlooks, and respect each others outlooks even if we don't believe. I don't think I've ever been more honest with an individual. I know this sounds all mushy and naive, but I could honestly see myself marrying this girl. When it comes to girls Im extremely careful too, Im very observant and take time to know them, this is the farthest I've gotten in a relationship, and its because all the lights have been green. Most of you are just gonna hate cause were still in HS, but this is actually an important thing in my life right now and id appreciate the help.
So this is what Ive thought about doing, cause I don't want our breakup to be inevitable.
1. We date for the rest of my HS career, have closure, I go on, i know I'm gonna miss her like hell and I'm probably gonna hate myself forever not trying to see what could happen with this girl.
2. We could keep dating while I'm college, but I don't know what college I'm going to yet
- if i stayed in town, we could date, but I don't really want my local college, but if I went to U of U thats only 2 hours away we could see each other on the weekends, but if i went to MSU, then that might not work out since how far it is, and since people say long distance never works.
3. Maybe we could agree to wait for each other, and do our own thing for the next couple years, and if we havent someone else we love as much as we did each other, we could start up again
Please help NS. I know i could be the happiest guy ever with this girl, but I don't want to feel like I'm holding her back or committing herself to something, even if she really does love me. When i talk to her later this week ill let you know what happens, I just wanted to kind of give some of my thoughts out before i talked to her, to get my ideas straight
So please don't just call me a stupid kid, and actually try to help, thanks NS.
And Ill always remember, there aint a pow day in the PNW that can't cure a broken heart..