I've seen this incident pop up a few time on various news sites, but this is the first time the parents have spoken. In short, a guy tried to light a mortar shell from his head and died. I felt bad for everyone involved, but to say that fireworks sales need more restrictions is a bit too far. Especially considering that they can't possibly believe the mortar went off accidentally. We all now what really happened, and it was a dumb, but tragic mistake on the young man's part.
Thoughts on fireworks in general or this specific incident?