These are my views and issues with Mexicans that are currently changing my life.
The influx of legal, and illegal Mexicans into this country is ruining it. Especially in the inter-mountain West where I have lived past 6+ years. I will start of by saying I am pretty racist and have no issues with it...mainly just towards Mexicans/Hispanics.
I will be selling my first home because of this. The blow up of both legal and illegal Mexicans in my area has forced me to move.
- I no longer feel safe in my area
- I am singled out as the random white minority
- I have ongoing issues around my place with loud unsupervised children, parents who don't care, over occupancy of homes and condos, vandalism, loitering, clutter and garbage, vehicle work and whatnot on streets and parking lots, other misc issues.
Have dealt with the cops on a few occasions. They are super helpful and get it. Do what they can, but most of the time they have their limits and can only do so much.
Issues I've had...
- windows egged and broken with rocks. Cops called. Caught Mexican kids.
- Over-occupancy of residents. Condo across from me was was 3 bedroom with 10 living in it. I got them all evicted.
- Condo below me was selling drugs. Called task force. Place got raided.
- Mexicans working on cars in the parking lot. Decreasing my home value. HOA fined them. Since that, HOA has been Mexican, I get shafted non stop now.
I am not liked around my place. I am paying my hard earned tax money to support these people. Half are not here legal (ones I booted from condo were ileagle)
So its come to sell my home, that I paid for, because of them
I would love to hear some debate, or talk or reaction, or whatever. Good or bad, I can handle or debate with the best.