I did a season in Revy three seasons ago.
- RMR, the mountain is nice, good snow, the slack is quite good too.
- Rogers Pass.... is the shit. Buy a touring set-up and take some AVY course if you don't have any
- I had a car, so transportation wasn't a problem, there's a bus though
- Apartment/housing isn't too bad either, less expensive then whistler and such. 500$ a month get you something nice.
- There's party every night or so, toonie tuesday, wings night and some good show, I went to Masta Ace concert.
- Jobs are hard to get if you don't get there soon enough, but you don't want to work, you're there to ski.....
- Kicking not to far
- Kelowna is close to if there's no snow and you have a DH bike
- Beer is fucking expensive and weed too
- I bought a pool pass, nothing better than some swimming, hot tub on down days
That's on top of my head