so i'm getting a pair of soul riders in a couple weeks and made a killer deal on some marker jester pros with my buddy. now i'm wondering where should i mount them? i ski about 85% park and the rest 15% is a mix of groomers and pow. so if some who skis them could help me. right now i'm leaning on true center because of park preference but hey, i might be wrong.