Interested in working for MSP this summer? We've got some openings to fill during the summer and early fall months, and this could be your chance! One entry-level position is available between June 1st and October 31st, 2014. Responsibilities will include answering phones, filling orders, coordinating and shipping materials for the movie tour, and general office assistance.
Candidates should have some experience in the following areas:
- Computer experience (preferably on the Mac operating system)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word and Excel)
- Experience working with customers over the phone and maintaining a friendly / courteous tone
- Willingness to take direction
- Ability to self-motivate
- Ability to see the "big picture," adhere to a schedule, and meet deadlines
- Some basic understanding of the ski industry
Additional experience preferred, but not required:
- Ability to think quickly and adapt to fast-changing demands
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite applications (Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Experience in web administration / maintenance / upkeep
- Prior work experience in the ski industry, film / video production, event production, or distribution
The position is based in our office and applicants must be able to spend the specified timeframe in Crested Butte, Colorado. Flexible schedule of approximately 30 hours per week. Benefits may be available for the right candidate based on experience.
Please email a cover letter and resume along with any additional information to email@example.com (subject: "Summer Internship 2014") before June 1st. Thanks for your interest... we look forward to hearing from you soon!