1. The in game mountain would consist of:
some normal mountain runs and moguls for getting creative in a non creative setting
base village for exploring on foot and setting up urban (with the build a jump mode below)
2. Create a park mode with nearly unlimited options i.e. could change jump and rail sizes and there would be a sandbox of items to pick and choose from to make jibs and snow features from scratch as well as pre made features.
3. Build a jump mode (for Big Mountain, and Powder regions)
4. I would put in a snowmobile button so you could tow into created jumps or get around the mountain pretty fast, as well as access the big mountain and powder zones (besides the chairlift teleportation and session markers of course)
5. A heli to scope out lines and drop yourself of wherever you want where there ins't lift lines (big mountain and powder zones)
6. Film editing mode just like skate 3 so you could edit clips, upload them or save them to your clip cue for editing later into longer edits.
7. Vast gear customization as well as unlockable company gear
8. Style customization (with many adjustable bars in different sub categories to make it very unique i.e. stiffness vs. loose or flowly vs. agressive etc.)
9. Stats (but realistic) the better you get at playing and stomping tricks, the better you become (to an extent)
10. Dynamic weather changes and a weather forecast matched to an online source so if you were connected to the internet, the weather changes would be uniform for each player so you could call up your buddy and say, "yo man theres gunna be some deep pow next friday all over the mountain, lets skip school and play"
11. Day vs. Night skiing and wouldn't change on its own, just a setting in game.
12. online comps ranging from big mountain to urban and everywhere in between.
13. multiplayer free shredding with your bros.
14. A flip axis stick and a spin rotations stick so you could pretty much get on any axis spin possible.
15. DLC content that would reveal parks that actually exist for example, PC, Snowmass, Breck and Keystone available parks to download for money and the money would go to the resort to get that extra game funding.
16. We all know that this game would be sick without snowboarders but it would be key for advertising to present it to a wider range of audiences.
17. Why not add in short blades and monoskis too?
Let me know what you guys think :)