I've been wondering, who do you guys think is the king of concurring the gnarliest urban features? In particular very long/ kinky/ most dangerous rails. (not necessarily the tricks they do just concurring wtf rails)
Some nominees would be (feel free to add more)
1. Rob Huele: His ability to slide super long rails is nuts, and he has hit some rails that are very irregular in shape.
2. Will wesson: He jumps around on urban rails with such ease and has tackled some ridiculous kinkers.
3. Alex Martini: His part in stept always includes some rediculous kink destruction.
4. Charles Gagnier: Another destroyer of kinks (his part in revolver for example)
5. Tom Wallisch: Obvious candidate. down-C-down nuff said.
6. Cam Riley: Stays the steep metal. shows the feature whos boss despite going loco to get the shot.
7. Clayton Vila: always manages to put himself into some dangerous situations. (HUGE fence gap to down rail from mutiny)
8.and 9. Henrik and Phil: Although they focus more on style now adays they still shred some monsters.
There are some others, but i would go with Rob or Cam personally.
What are your thoughts NS?