Im just going to put it all in two lists: "the good list" and "the bad list"
The Good List
- Some of the skiing looked good
- Some of the clips worked out fine.
- Different camera angles(at least some times)
The Bad List:
- Shaky clips
- Sound from the shots are too damn loud
- Maybe a different song would fit better?(Just my opinion)
- Try to keep the skier in focus(at all times!)
- Don't finish a clip before the skier has finished h*s trick..!
- Figure out and experiment with other camera angels
- Colors, colors, colors...
In other words, you should get a stabilizer for the camera, or get Premiere Pro so that you can use Warp Stabilizer. Try to variate the camera angels a bit more, and keep the skier in focus. Grade the colors when you're editing, turn down the background sounds(!), and do not end the clip before it's necessary. Also, try finding some better-looking transitions. I would have chosen a different song, but we all have our taste.
As I said, some of your clips were fine, and these were mostly the ones where the cameraman was standing still. You had some variety in camera angels, and some of the skiing looked good. Hope this helped at least a little bit, and that I did not sound like I tried to be a Bezzerwizzer. Keep up the work, and I'm sure you'll get an even better product in the future. Good luck.