I was hoping to hear from you (seriously).
1. No, I believe it's a non-literal symbol and it's also not central to my beliefs.
2. 4+ Billion years old
3. 4+ billion years old, there is nothing in mormonism that says it's either science or our beliefs. The 6,000 years old stuff that people talk about stems from a non in-depth reading of the bible. “Mormonism is truth. … The
first and fundamental principle of our holy religion is, that we believe that
we have a right to embrace all, and every item of truth, without limitation or
… being … prohibited by the creeds or superstitious notions of men.” -Joseph Smith
4. The baptisms of the jews without permission was a mistake and we have apologized and taken the necessary steps to repair the damage as far as we can.
5. Joseph Smith had at least 18, probably closer to 30 wives, still up for debate.
6. I don't, but if you would refer to which specific trial he was found guilty I could better answer this question.
7. No, God is a god of love and mercy and we need to be much, much better at loving everyone.
8. I support woman's rights and gay marriage, I don't want to impose my beliefs on others.
9. No specific thing makes me happy, the general lifestyle does, everything put together. I have accepted the fact that it could fully be a consequence of the social adhesion or various other things however I don't feel I would be happy making different choices, so I dont.
10. I like red, white, and blue, rocket popsicles.
Improved means to an unimproved end.