Well I'm really fucking pissed; I just wrote up like a solid 300 words about your edit, and as I hit post, my internet pooped and I lost it. So I'll lazily write what I said before.
Overall it was good, but I would make things more consistent;
1. Color Editing - Liked the warm feel, but it lacked dynamic range.
2. Sound - Liked the incorporation of audio from athlete, but wasn't done enough.
3. Editing - In the beginning you did a transition to make it look like two different camera angles but one angle was cloudy with no shadow and the other was sunny with a shadow and therefore it looked not so good there.
4. The 3D Blur - Liked the concept but not sure where its place was in the edit, didn't match any theme. Make it fit the theme or cut it out, looked like you just experimented in AE.
5. Your shadow - My biggest peeve, I don't want to see you the cameraman in the shot.
6. Slow Motion - It's an FS-700, and I know why, but maybe return to normal speed in some shots, or don't spend so much time on the slow mo portions, because I feel like I'm waiting to see what I know is going to happen, and I get impatient watching.
Like I said overall it was good, I just would change those things, so don't take it as a "I hate your edit and here's why" post. Anyways good job I can tell you took a while to do that. And from now on I'm saving my long posts before I post them haha.