Location: Multiple Territories (US and Canada) Experience: 3 years Rate: N/A (Contract) Job Description
Capix is searching for experienced Outside Sales Representatives to focus on sales of Capix helmets accessories in the US and Canada.
This is an amazing opportunity for a highly motivated sales rep or agency to work with one of the world's core Action Sports protection companies.
Since the inception of Capix our sites have been set on blending style and safety. For the past decade our riders have worked closely with our R&D, combining the years of experience to perfect all aspects of our protective range.
An Outside Sales Representative’s/Agency’s job requires generating and capturing sales. The main tasks involve increasing market share for Capix helmets and protective gear.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Generate and develop new business accounts in order to increase revenue
• Set up new accounts by establishing basic correspondence and researching to verify new accounts have an actual brick and mortar address and are not too close to already approved dealers
• Manage all on-going sales activities pertaining to the dealer base, including establishment of new dealer accounts, order processing, and implementation of dealer sales business plans.
• Assist with rollout of sales merchandising, processes, and programs within dealer base
• Ensure all customers are up to date on information regarding marketing, product, programs, sales, and events
• Provide customers with product samples and catalogs
• Effectively plan and conduct sales presentations by meeting customers on a regular basis
• Continuously update all customers on company product modifications, changes, and enhancements.
• Keep dealers current on products, stock levels, special offers, and backorder status, while keeping specific inventory numbers confidential
• Attend sales meetings and trade shows
• Ensure suggested retail prices are being followed by dealers by routinely checking dealer sites, forums, etc., to make sure dealers are adhering to our pricing strategy
• Keep management informed of competitors’ products and promotions by tracking promotional programs, competitive products, and merchandise marketing practices
• Present and demonstrate new Capix products at industry events; may provide product training sessions in order to provide customers with an in-depth knowledge to share with their end retail customers
• Some overnight travel required
WORK EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND REQUIREMENTS:
• Minimum of 3-5 years sales experience required, with at least two years in retail sales and/or dealer sales management experience
• Experience in the action sports industry preferred
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Must have valid driver’s license and safe driving record
HOW TO APPLY: Go here