Location: Salt Lake City, UTAH Experience: 4 years Rate: N/A (Full-Time)
SCOTT Sports is seeking a qualified individual for the full-time position of GRAPHIC DESIGNER to be located in our new Salt Lake City office. SCOTT Sports was established in 1958 and has grown into an international action-sport brand. Core sports divisions for the brand include: Bike, Wintersport, Motosport and Running. Internationally based in Fribourg, Switzerland, the North American headquarters is located in Salt Lake City, UT.
Scott USA seeks to employ individuals with talent, commitment, enthusiasm, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to:
• Communicate effectively in personal and group settings
• Adapt to a dynamic fast paced environment
• Resolve emerging challenges
• Demonstrate creativity, critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Work Independently
The ideal candidate will have familiarity and understanding of youth driven action-sport culture (mx, snowboard/ski, mountain bike/road bike and running).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: design and production of marketing campaigns, print catalogs, POP, exhibit and promotional materials for various SCOTT product segments. This individual must have strong organizational and time management skills.
The candidate would work in an active environment with a creative team that lives the lifestyle and the spirit of the SCOTT brand. The full-time position is located in Salt Lake City, UT and reports to the Art Director. Freelance work will not be considered.
Primary Job Duties:
- Partner with global marketing and product management (PM) groups to set a visual direction and creative execution for advertising, exhibit design and merchandising programs worldwide
- Assist in research that aids the development of fresh creative ideas for product, packaging and promotional executions
- Develop exhibit, merchandising programs, and POP dedicated to specific line segments
- Serve as a contact for the production of materials as requested by global marketing, PM, and art groups
- General graphic design work
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) in Art/Design or equivalent from a four-year college or university
- 2-4 years of experience
- Advanced Mac skills, expert in all commonly used software for graphic design (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- Expert conceptual, layout and type-handling abilities required
- Advanced digital production skills as a commercial artist
- Strong communication and interaction skills
Please apply online at www.SCOTT-Sports.com/us/en