Corey is a legend. For many, his Long Story Short segment remains one of the best in freeskiing history, and definitely pushed the limits of park and urban skiing at the time. After some glorious years in the late 2000's, Corey unfortunately suffers several injuries, which deprived us from seeing him in comps and movies as much as we would have wanted.
Corey spent his last summer coaching at Momentum, and sharing his passion and advice with youngsters, but also managef to film with Newschoolers' regular Zac "Downtofilm" Moxley.
Here's how this Q&A works:
1) You post your question in here
2) You upvote questions you like
3) I choose ten questions, and send them to Corey
4) Corey chooses a few more questions, and posts the Q&A in the news section
5) You guys post more questions in the comment section -- he answers them if he wants!
An example of the last one with Inspired Media - http://bit.ly/15XdL24