1) Saga Syrup jacket / Large. A few seasons old yes. Still looking solid, yes. I love this jacket, but im picking up new outerwear for this coming season. The good, no stains, still looking fresh. The bad, there is the typical fraying on the cuffs, the right chest pocket has a clean tear on the seam. The right lower torso pocket is frayed and has a few loose stitches. Easily fixable. $75
2) Saga Blacks anomie pant / Large. Picked up late last season direct from Saga. Great looking pant and held up great. There is one tiny rip on the right leg, very small. Also, both sides on the inner boot gaiters have a rip. Easily fixable with some sewing tactics or duct tape. $65
3)Intuition Dalbello Liners. Size 28.0. Used for one season, one bake on them. Great replacement customizable liner to replace your junk liners. Super comfortable. $30.
4) Smith IO/X lens. The Green Sol-X. Very well taken care for. Some extremely minor scratches to the lens. I mean minor. No effect on vision. $30.
5)Look Pivot 14 XXL. Green ones. 1/2 season of use. Other than that, super bomber. $180
6) FKS 120. Black/gold colorway. Brakes were bent out to fit 115mm (bibby) but could fit a 120mm no problemo. Certainly signs of use, but still fully functional. $130
7) FKS 140 Parts. I have two FKS 140 (Black w/orange lettering) toes. These are just the toes, no afd. $15. I also have a Rossi Axial 140 toe. Same deal. $5.
All prices do not include shipping costs. Please PM with any questions. I will be getting all photos up first thing in the morning. Enjoy!