I'm selling of a bunch of lenses I don't need. I could make pics but don't really see the added value. Pics can be requested but only if you're VERY serious about buying. I've sold a bunch of stuff on here and am a reputable seller. I've described all lenses accordinly (I think). If there's anything you'd like to know: just ask below.
I'm in Europe. Shipping in Europe is 10€ (add 8€ for track&trace). Shipping to the US/Canada/Anywhere else in the world is 18€ without track&trace and 25€ with track&trace.
You can find pictures made with the lenses online. All are great lenses. NS gets 10% off the prices listed below (except the Samyang)
- Samyang 35mm f/1.4 Canon mount.
What is there to say? Great lens in perfect condition. Comes with original front- and back cover as well as the lens hood. Original pouch included too.
- Canon 85mm f/1.8. The lens that should be an L. I love this lens but sadly never use it. It has great character and is a joy to use. Glass is as good as it gets. Comes with both original caps and the Canon lens hood (another 40€). Orignal box and receipt of the lens are included.
- Vivitar (Tokina made) 17mm f/3.5 RMC. Great lens. Ultra wide-angle at an affordable price. Glass is in great condition. This is the 67mm filter thread version, not the 77mm thread version which is much inferior.
OM-mount, can be adapted to Canon and M4/3
- Mamiya-Sekor (Tomioka made) 60mm f/2.8 Macro - M42 mount. Does 1:1 (real life) magnification and is VERY sharp. Great lens in great condition. Glass is scratch-free and dust free.
One of the cheapest macro lenses around that does 1:1.
Can be adapter to Canon and M4/3
- Olympus OM Zuiko 135mm f/3.5 - GREAT condition. Glass is scratch-free, fungus free, haze free. Aperture is oil-free and snappy as can be. Comes with both original caps and the original leather case. It's a TINY lens for a 135mm (the smallest I know) and the quality is amazing. Can be adapted to Canon and M4/3
- Olympus OM ZUiko 135mm f/3.5 - Same lens. Also good condition. Comes with the original rear-cover and a generic lens cap. No case. Lens is scratch-free. Aperture is oil-free and snappy as can be. There's just a TINY bit (think 1mm) of dried-out fungus that hasn't grown in the year I've owned the lens. Doesn't affect image quality whatsoever. Can be adapted to Canon and M4/3
- Super-Multi-Coated Takumar 135mm f/3.5. PERFECT condition. Comes with the original case, original lens hood, front cover and a generic back cover. This lens has the smoothest focus ring of any lens I've ever used bar some 2000$+ Leica lenses. M42 mount, can be adapted to Canon and M4/3.
- Helios 44-2 58mm f/2 lens. Very smooth focus, preset aperture. Blades are oil-free and smooth. Glass is very clean and dust-free. The filter thread is dented, so using filters isn't an option. Can be adapted to Canon and M4/3
- Soligor 200mm f/3.5. T2 mount. Comes with Canon EF adapter.
Focusing ring is stiff, but moves and is smooth, despite its stiffness. Actually a really good telephoto lens. Samples can be found online. Glass is clear. Comes with rear-cap and lens cap.
- Tokina RMC 80-200 f/4.5. Haze on the front element. Can't comment on how it affects picture quality. I'll throw it in if anyone decides they want to buy 2 or more lenses from me!