That was pretty good, man!
You did good with:
- Good filming, nice shots for the most part
- Song fit alright
- Intro text looked really nice
- Editing was really good
- Perfect length
I think you could improve:
- Color Correction (You had conflicting white balances, sometimes, like in the beginning/intro, it was very blue, other times, like during the cliff jumping, it was much warmer. Try to even that out so the color is consistent throughout the video)
- Watch out for leaving black frames. I realize that you did this on purpose but some of the cuts to black like at 1:02 felt choppy, out of place, and lost the flow of the edit. Try to avoid those really short cuts to black if their not 100 percent obviously intentional.
- Don't overrepeat angles. You showed the same angle 4 or 5 times starting at 1:08ish, and it looks bad not having variety. It's fine if you use a few of the same angle like that (about 3, maybe all would work) but you have to work it into other parts of the video so they're not consecutive.
- Some shots were kind of shaky, just don't use the ones that are too shaky
- Ending was not very strong - It didn't have very good shots, and lifestyle is alright, but the people weren't very interesting in those shots IMO. I think you should have cut out at 2:25 and chopped the whole ending.
- I like to see credits. At least give the music artist credit at the end, it's douchebaggy to use someone's music that they put their hard work into and then you don't credit them, so always include that in the video. (I know that it was listed in the description on NS, but it should ALWAYS be in the video)
And that seems like a lot of hate but seriously like 7/10 would watch one or two more times.