Canada's former minister of National Defence Paul Hellyer testified at the Citizen Hearing On Disclosure (CHD) last month in Washington D.C. that aliens are living among us and that it is likely at least two of them are working with the U.S. government.
Hellyer, whose beliefs on extraterrestrial life and UFOs are well established, made the statements at the non-governmental hearings chaired by six former U.S. congressmen and aimed at, according to the event's website, doing "what the U.S. Congress had failed to do for forty-five years — [sic] seek out the facts surrounding the most important issue of this or any other time — [sic] evidence pointing toward an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race."
- "At least four species" of alien have been visiting Earth for "thousands of years."
- Some of the aliens hail from the "Zeta Reticuli, the Pleiades, Orion, Andromeda, and Altair star systems" and "may have different agendas."
- Alien enthusiast Linda Moulton-Howe is correct that "there are live ETs on Earth at this present time, and at least two of them are working with the United States government."
- Global warming is the primary threat to humanity and dealing with it is being held back by our "wars to control oil" and the "infinitely silly banking and financial system."
- A shadowy "cabal" comprised of "the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderbergers, and The Trilateral Commission, the international banking cartel, the oil cartel, members of various intelligence organizations, and select members of the military junta" control world affairs and are scheming to create "one world government."
- "Canada, too, is included in the grand plan" for one world government.
- After 9/11, George W. Bush should have listened to Osama bin Laden to learn the true causes of the terrorist attack.
Hellyer's statements, strange as some of them may be, come as a new survey reports that sightings of UFOs doubled in Canada in 2012.
Now, what do you guys think?