Here are my answers to this post,
2) I've used a GoPro for a few years now. I know a lot of the basics of dSLR photography
3) Tripod, 6in bendable tripod
4) Mostly for skiing. I do photography but thats with my Dad's T2i. Again, he doesnt let me use it on snow and i would be too nervous to use it on snow
5) I would plan on doing all the filming
6) I tend to shoot mostly like a skateboard filmer does
7) iMovie, im getting Final Cut Pro X for my birthday. I think it'd be a good transitions since how the layout is similar.
8) iMovie 10, FCPX 1
1) If its durable
2) a High Def. version of a dSLR?
5) I would be doing all the filming