New: Oakley Great Ascent Jacket. Black Medium. $225 OBO (normally $400)
This jacket retails for $400 brand new. This is your chance to get it at a fraction of that price!
For waterproof breathable protection, it's tough to beat Gore-Tex Pro Shell. The Oakley Great Ascent Jacket is guaranteed waterproof breathable and packs the added advantage of strategically placed fleece panels to keep you warm and comfortable. To top it off, the Great Ascent features the RECCO avalanche rescue system to keep the backcountry safe.
When Oakley Pro Rider Jake Blauvelt is hucking huge in the backcountry, every move is a wild card. The GREAT ASCENT JACKET is a weather-ready shell that gives him GORE-TEX® for breathable waterproofing plus fleece in critical zones for comfort. We included adjustable venting, a removable storm skirt and places to stash goggles and a tune machine. People see Jake as the future of backcountry, and we included a RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector for added safety.
RECCO is a registered trademark of Recco Invest AB Limited.
- 100% nylon Pro Rider Series jacket
- GORE-TEX laminate with critically placed fleece
- 27K mm waterproofing with 20K g/m2/24hrs breathability and fully tape-welded seams
- Fixed hood with adjusters, wire in brim, and magnet hold-down system
- Removable storm skirt with zip
- Wrist gaiters and cuff adjustment tabs
- Underarm vents with zips
- Chest pocket / hand pockets / pockets for media player and goggle
- Laser cut zips / weatherproof zips
- RECCO avalanche safety reflector
- Two-way front zip / drawcord in bottom hem
- Icon and logo accents
- Fit: Loose