There's been quite a few posts on the PE's already, and I'm pritty new to this forum.
Though being a PE owner, I thought I'd help out none the less.
They are not overly fat as compared to a backcountry ski if thats what you're talking about, though they are wider than a Scratch.
However, with the ABS sidewall construction, they handle as if they are on rails. I was extremely pleased with the handeling charecteristics.
As for bumps, if you mean mogules, than I'd look at something completely different. This is a 60% all mountain ski, so you can ski all the rins with confidence. The other 40% is advertised as being park. This is where you will see the true versility of the skis. They simply do it all. Not to fat, not to skinney, and stiff as it should always be. They give truck loads of pop, and on normal runs at high speeds, they are stable.
Hope I've helped somewhat. P.S. It took me a while too, but the search is in the top right hand corner of your screne.