Mt hood summer ski camps is the way to go. I have spent three summers there its the tits
1. the chillest coaches out (nolan, maks, and shea flynn)
2. uh ski racers have the nicest asses so spending time at camps tight.
3. Typically are biggest jump is 70+ feet and the tiniest one like 8
4. The cost of 2 sessions at mhssc cost about the same as one session at another camp because there always free drinks and food at mhssc. I say this because ive heard windells charges kids to get drinks and snacks. (no evidence from me though)
5. The two illest down rails on hood for proof just watch some of "Mcslay"s videos
6. the camp kinda lets you do whatever you want
7. real coaching instead of you just riding behind a pro and when you ask them for help they just tell you to pop more
8. Tramp sessions after skiing are sick typically crew of twenty kids snaking the fuck out of eachother for the tramp
9. you get to govy which means you can get the mary J
10. The ski racers asses.