So one of the senators of my state , Ron Wyden came to my high school to do a town hall. Which is basically answer questions from us highschoolers. I wanted to ask him if he even lifts but I just asked him a political question.
i'm 4% of what you say..? that number was referring to 96% of what you post is stupid, annoying, immature, and makes you look like an idiot. the other 4% pertains to the occasional helpful response you make
"Everyone knows that the black iPhones run faster, but the white ones work harder." - 306.$
Ah, I see. That's odd, because I was referencing the 1% of people who took him seriously. It had nothing to do with the actual content of his video. You must have misunderstood. It's ok, my son, I forgive you.
thats not at all what i thought you were saying haha. if you look at his post you quoted and literally replace newschoolers in it, it basically says how 4% of people (the ones we see) get pissed and respond, while everybody else just laughs at him. it made me chuckle, but now i see thats not what you meant and its not funny anymore : (
"Welcome to Newschoolers. No one will be your guide." -WUshit
"he took that shot deeper than a pornstar" -I.B
"That [trailer] was so fucking dirty that when my mom came in I had to switch to porn" -_SEA_