Sure, correct me if I'm wrong. In this case, however, I was right and your corrections are wrong. Except for the Punx and T-Hall, thanks for providing more info about them! They're relatively unknown to me.
So to gather all the info:
- K2 Domain (very soft, zero camber with early rise in tips)
- Line Traveling Circus (very soft, traditional camber with early rise in tips)
- Line Afterbang (soft with traditional camber)
- Atomic Punx (medium-soft with traditional camber)
- Armada T-Hall (pretty soft with traditional camber.)