Hi i just bought my Armada ARV 175 and STH 14 bindings, i`m a 80/20 park/all mountain and 60/40 rails/jumps.
I know that skis for park are mount dead center but I was searching in google what is the mount that Henrik Harlaut use in his ARV and found this review
and now don´t know if i should mounted true center, 2 cm back from true center or factory recommend(don´t know if the factory recommend is true center).
I hope you can help.
This what i found searching in google.
Now to find your ideal mounting location:
- For rails mount “true center”. This will give your skis a lot of balance.
- For park mount 2cm back from “true center”. This give you more pop off jumps.
- For 50/50 park/all-mountain mount 4cm back from “true center”. This provides a good balance of pop in the park and stability when cruising.
- For all-mountain/powder mount 6cm back from “true center”. This will allow you to weight your tips on hard pack, yet allow you tails to sink in powder.
- For powder/big mountain mount 8cm back from “true center”. This will make it difficult to get forward on hard pack, but you will float effortlessly in powder.