Trying to become Buddhist and getting rid of all my belongings. I have already donated most of my clothes but I've realized I also need a little extra cash to pay some bills this month.
1) Paypal only
2) U.S. only
3) Tons of free stickers included
Here are the items:
1) XLT LL Bean fleece lined flannel. 9.9/10 condition, only worn around town a handful of times. Super warm and soft. Bought for full price at the flagship Freeport store, willing to let go for much cheaper. I don't think they make this colorway any more so it's unique. Could easily be worn skiing or around campus and bars to look like a lumberjack to get the ladies. Looking for $40 shipped.
2) LL Bean navy Katahdin crew sweater. Look super nice for mom and your girlfriend. In size LT, thick and soft, warmer than the average crewneck. 9.5/10 condition. $25 shipped?
3) Etnies plaid flannel. Thin, more of a summer/fall longsleeve, size XL. 8.5/10 condition. Make offers.
4) Super baggy, thuggin jacket. No clue how I got this but it's pretty old. Insulated, waterproof, super thug, looks like some old British style raincoat. Not sure of the size but I'm 6'2" and this is baggier than an XL Saga jacket I used to have. Pretty beat. Can take more detailed pics if needed. Might give you some street cred when slaying urban or wear around to bars if you're worried about a jacket getting stolen or beer spilled on it. Make offers, mainly just want to move it out.
5) Spacecraft mask. Never worn. Make offers.
Major discounts given to multiple items sold. Buy everything for $70 shipped.
Thanks for helping me out.