-All prices include shipping
-prices are somewhat firm, but feel free to throw offers, lowballs will be laughed at.
-I'm legit, check the feedback.
1. Armada Ration(?) hoodie. Size XL. Colorado Freeskier colab...the coolest. In great condition, worn approx 6 times. 8.5/10. Some light pilling near the hood. 36 inch zipper. $40
2. Burton Seville Jacket. Size L. 10k/10k. Gray color. In good condition, was my main jacket all winter, so i'll give it a 7/10 there is a small hole that was patched with duct tape on the sleeve (see pic). 36.5 inch zipper. $100 OBO (im 6'1'' 170 by the way)
3. Analog Asset jacket. Size XL (team fit) Rain Camo color. 10k/10k, This jacket is in amazing condition, worn twice. 9/10. 34 inch zipper. $120 OBO
4. Holden Cole Pants. Size L. Tan color. 10K/10K. Got these towards the end of last year, they are in good condition minus the fact that my pup ripped the leather holden belt loop logo off, doesn't effect pants in any way, especially because it's under your jacket. Some slight fraying at the cuffs, see pics for both. Id give them a 7/10 because of that. $50
5. Airblaster pants. Size M. Black. 10k/5k. These are kinda beat, but if you are looking for a cheap slim pant, you can't beat these. The cuffs are worn and nikwaxing these would be a good idea. Built in snow/sag gaiter. $25
Holler with any questions. Thanks and grateful shred.