Colts vs. Bears: Bears 21-10
- This will simply be too tough of a debut for Andrew Luck. Chicago has all the pieces in place on offense, defense, and special teams to be a legitimate contender this season. Add that and the addition of Cutlers best friend Brandon Marshall and they'll be a really good team. Im a Broncos fan so I know what those two can do together.
Eagles vs. Browns: Browns 17-14
- Im calling this as my first upset because I really like what the Browns did during the offseason with the additions of Trent Richardson and Im not yet sold on the Eagles after last season despite the what seems to be good work during the offseason.
Rams vs. Lions: Lions 27-14
- Detroit has been flying under the radar thus far and I think that they are the second best team in their division behind the Packers and in front of the Bears. Rams have who I think is a good QB in Bradford but he has no receivers to pass to, especially since Brandon Lloyd left the team.
Patriots vs. Titans: Pats 35-24
- This will be a shoot out because both teams aren't necessarily superior on defense, but Tom Brady has a stacked offense from bottom to top. The only thing I question is their running game but that ultimately wont matter because the Titans D wont be able to stop the Pats. I would love to be wrong on this pick because I hate the Pats, but there is no denying their good.
Falcons vs. Chiefs: Falcons 24-17
- KC is playing without Tamba Hali and the Falcons (one of the best passing attacks in the league) will take note of that. Matt Ryan wont feel any pressure and will pick apart the Chiefs secondary because of it. I also think that Tony Gonzalez will have a big game because we all know that he loves to play in ArrowHead.
Jaguars vs. Vikings: Jags 14-10
- Who honestly cares?
Redskins vs. Saints: Saints 34-21
- Now as much as I like RGIII and Mike Shanahan, the Saints are going to be riding the high of the recent appeal that declared the players involved in the bounty gate scandal as innocent. And oh yeah, the Saints also have a guy named Drew Brees.
Bills vs. Jets: Bills 17-7
- Tebow is now New Yorks problem and the Bills absolutely destroyed him last year so I expect the same this year no matter what position he's playing. The Jets offense is complete garbage and we say this in the preseason. Fitzpatrick and the Bills on the other hand look like they'll be the Pats top competition this year in that division.
Dolphins vs. Texans: Texans 31-10
- Not much needs to be said here. I mean you have the Texans, one of the best in the league, playing the Dolphins, one of the worst.
49'ers vs. Packers: Packers 24-10
- I was not impressed with the 49'ers during the preseason, especially when they played the Broncos starters and got crushed. I expect the defense to hold their own, but they ultimately will get gassed out by the Packers offense who will dominate in time of possession during the game.
Seahawks vs. Cardinals: Seahawks 17-10
- Im on the Russel Wilson for ROY bandwagon and Cards suck IMO. I also love Lynch cause he goes beast mode. How could any football fan with the exception of the Saints fan base not like that guy?
Panthers vs. Buccaneers: Bucs 21-13
- Cam Newton looked sluggish during the preseason and the Bucs loaded up on offensive weapons. Their rookie RB Doug Martin from Boise State is a beast and was named the starter in front of Blunt who was a good owe back in my eyes. The game really depends on how Josh Freeman shows up to play. If he plays to his potential than its the Bucs to loose.
Broncos vs. Steelers: Broncos 27-13
- Peyton Manning and the Broncos will win by double digits for many reasons. rumor has it that James Harrison will sit out the game due to injury and safety Ryan Clark is officially sitting out the game due to a blood disorder. Theres that and the fact that Mendenhall and Redmen are sitting out due to injury and the fact that Big Ben will be playing with an injury.To simply put it, the Broncos are going to pound them.
Bengals vs. Ravens: Ravens 23-21
- This one could really go either way and I would not be surprised if the Bengals win, but I gotta take Ray Rice and the Ravens D at the end of the day.
Chargers vs. Raiders: Raiders 17-10
- Phiilip Rivers lost a lot of offensive talent during the off season and the Raiders currently have a healthy DMC. If Run DMC is his usual self and if doesn't get injured, which could very well happen knowing how prone he is to injury, than the Raiders will come out on top.