Starting at the top left and going clockwise:
1) Ground Bivouac Jacket. New with tags. Size large. retailed for $350. Baggy fit. 10k, lightly insulated. $20 plus shipping
2) Sessions pants - large. Can't remember the model name, but they are Gore-Tex and about 2-3 years old. Were really nice at one point. Used well for a couple of seasons with marks and wear and tear. $10 plus shipping
3) Burton 3L pants. Large. Lightly used in excellent condition. These were $250 about five years ago. 20k/20k, fleece in butt and knees, otherwise a thick shell. Really nice pants. $15 plus shipping
4) Oakley A-frames, blue with persimmon lens. Overall good condition with a small scratch or two. $10 plus shipping
5) Oakley Mittens. Can't remember model name. Size medium. Wife used them once in our back yard. basically new. Cost me $70 as a failed Christmas present :) Yours for $15 plus $7 to ship.
6) Smith Anthem goggles. For very small faces. Used a few days by a friend. $5 plus $7 to ship.
7) Smith IO/S flat light lens. Never used, but I think it does have one small scratch. $5 plus $5 for ship;ping.
8) Armada Cruiser Jacket. Lime / Cloud. XL. Used once, bascially new. only $75 plus shipping.