Welcome to the Newschoolers forums! You may read the forums as a guest, however you must be a registered member to post. Register to become a member today!
if you want to improve its one of the best programs out there
1. freestyle ski club of the year by USSa
2. Coaches that know their stuff and want to help you progress
3. great group of guys you very well could call your friends 10 years from now
4. a comp schedule that will help you progress when under pressure.
5. access to the best jump in the state
I ment the Nybora site @ Hyland. Its one jump 3 diff lips. I think 5 or so of the kids on the team are doing doubles. Its legit
spirit is nice for the jump line but il take a quick top rope lap over spirits chair ANY day