Oh, all this stuff is for sale too, just make offers.
So, here we go:
1. 2011 Armada Range jacket size S (36" zipper) 9.99/10 new w/o tags. 10k/10k, this thing is super light, tall, slim and awesome. here's a kind of crappy picture of it:
2. 2011 Airblaster Parker pants size M 8/10. very slight taper towards the knee, but they're super long and pretty baggy. 20k/20k, some very small stains that are hardly noticeable, and one of the two waist buttons is missing. comes with sag gaitor for xtra-steeziness.
3. Special blend Annex pants size XS (~30" waist 7.5/10. 15k/15k, super baggy even for xs, if you're a lanky twig like me these are pretty rad. some fraying/tearing around the ankles and heels but that's it!
4. Burton Puffy jacket size L in a sexy minty plaid-ish print. tech-est puffy I've ever seen. 15k/15k, outrageously warm and waterproof. 8/10 condition, only wore about 5 times. one small stain on the shoulder.
5. 2007 Rossi Scratch FS 167cm with solly s810 bindings. 8/10, somehow they've resisted pretty much all topsheet chipping over the years, just have some small base scratches. KILLER skis.
6. White Spy Soldier goggles with bronze mirror lens. 8/10, slight strap pilling, tiny scratches that don't affect vision.
7. Crowbar dyed baby blue frame and murked strap 6.5/10. kinda pilly strap, and frame is a bit soft.
8. M Karbon shell with sweet-ass embroidered Sun Valley logos. 20k/20k, fully taped seams and zippers, you will NOT get wet.
9. XL First Drop reversible brown/green hoodie. zippers to the pockets on the brown side have slightly come undone, nothing wrong besides that
I believe that should be it! Like I mentioned at the beginning of the thread, I want to trade EVERYTHING in here for pow skis around 180cm. hell, you may even get some bonus goodies :)