1) Vanular didn't have any shots unfortunately
2) Phill had a short seg full of tranny and creatives, edollo's only shot was the mind boggling flat one from the trailer
3) A little bit of everything for the music. More of a mellow flow to the music than some of the heavy hits they usually use. Delorme has a track I instantly wanted to down load.
4) Parker white throws down in the opener with one of the most well rounded seggy's I've see to date.
5) Surprisingly none of the segments stood out as obvious bangers. When re watching it i never wanted to skip to or skip over any of the segments. Editing was on point. P White, bellemare and logan stood out as notables. It was also sick to see a fun segment from compton and a feature length from wesson.
6) Wallisch's shots were smooth as always but missing his usual jaw dropping prowess. There were several multi kink rails in russia where he only did a switch up to nothing out and it left you feeling like he wanted to dub swap for spin out. He has some decent shots as the opener of the "friends" segment. Always smooth and enjoyable to watch but it was weird to see him without a banger full seggy.
Overall the replay value of After Dark is my favorite to date. Stand out editting and it gets a little better each time I watch it