Hey guys, NS is going through some changes and picture uploading is a little fucked. PICS ARE IN PROFILE. WILL UPLOAD ASAP.
So winter is rolling along and I need to buy new skis. Hopefully 2 pairs for the season depending on how much I can round up. Items listed as "FS" are FOR SALE Everything is marked at their condition as close as possible and is explained in detail. Buyer pays for shipping and PAYPAL ONLY. +k for bumps! All items are OBO if not listed a price.
- Jiberish La Crete de Rapier Aqua (SIZE L) 8.5/10. Super soft. Very light usage. Only problem is there are a few splotches of yellow discoloration on it. Barely noticable.
Jiberish Stacked Grey (Size 4XL) 8/10. Previous owner most likely washed it a few times. I have washed it once. It has seen the snow a few times up on the mountain and has a chairlift oil stain on the right arm I believe. Still a good piece to ski in!
-Jiberish Iron Face (Size 3xl) 9/10. This piece was bought in April down in Bend Oregon and was skied in once. Super fresh, super clean. It is very nice and is in good condition still.
-Jiberish BOZZ (Size XL) 10/10. This piece is still in 100% condition and has only been worn a handful of times. Never washed, Never skied in.
-Jiberish X Level 1 Collab Plaid Red (Size 2XL). 9.5/10.Still in good condition and never washed. Super fresh. Just missing the drawstring lace.
-Jiberish Blue Ignant and Allen (Size Ignant 2XL, Allen XL). Both in really good condition and I love them both. Super nice and look brand new.
Akomplice Sex In The Pocket (Size XL) 9/10. This crewneck is super nice and has been washed once inside out and hung dried once. This is the ultimate "bro" crewneck.
-Salomon Manero (Size 2XL) 10/10. This jacket is super puffy and really nice to wear on cold days. Super warm and has a loose fit. 650 fill siberian goose down. This will for sure keep you warm!
-Oakley Air Raid XL (Size XL) 8.5/10. This jacket is super nice and is 20/20 K. It has GRO printed on the back professionally. If anyone is in the area (Seattle) you probably know what grass roots is. But other than that it has is lower drawstring pulled out its still in good condition.
- Oakley Danny Kass Crowbars 9/10. These goggles have been through a lot. The lens is Fire Iridium and has a crack straight down the middle in the inside. It's in a blind spot so you can hardly see it when skiing. The front of the lens has been scratched quite a lot. I would consider parting the pieces, ONLY IF ITS ALL BEING SOLD. (All together)- $50
Red Salomons are 10/10 - $10 each
Blue Salomon is 10/10 (Cut ball off top) -$15
Rime Knits are 9.5/10 Just worn -$15
Armada (Green) 8/10 -$5
- Full Tilt Scarf 10/10. This scarf is in perfect condition, I haven't worn it in a while and is super warm. -$20
Blue Apertures are sold!!
- (Pink) Oakley Rocco Pants (Size M) 9/10. Worn half a season and are still in pretty good condition. Few cuts at the bottom, not too noticable. -$50
- (Black) North Face Pants (Size S) 6.5/10. Really worn out but still wearable. Small cuts on the legs. -$20