1. Stop trying to control life, work on controlling how you react to it.
2. Try new things, over ambition was NEVER a bad thing.
3. Look at school with open eyes, you perceive it as negative thing because that's what you always thought growing up. There's a subject for everybody, and history is pretty damn amazing.
4. Talk to new people, you'd be surprised to find out that you would make good friends with people you always though were different.
5. Always be the bigger man, it gives you a much higher reputation in the long run then being the better fighter.
6. Moderation. use it.
7. Get creative; do something like write, draw, paint, anything that conveys emotion.
8. Surround yourself with people who care about you; as in real friends, not just homies.
9. Be open, don't let your previous notions of something skew your view against people.
10. Look at the hardships in you life like this: They are what make you who you are, and they make you a stronger, better, and wiser person.
that is all ns, Good night.