I'm selling my complete Sony VX2000 camcorder package. I find the VX2000 very popular among skaters. The camera is in very good cosmetic condition and perfect working condition. Lots of accessories are included. If you want to buy an ALL-IN-ONE package for VX2000, this is the best deal for you.
Now price lowered to $1000.
No Paypal fee if you pay by Paypal gift. Otherwise buyer pays $35 paypal fee.
Estimated insured shipping cost is $45 (feel free to suggest a good way to ship it. I'm located at 11106)
If you live in New York City, you can come to pick up too. I am conveniently located in Astoria.
- Sony VX2000 camcorder (NTSC)
- Sony VCLHG0758 0.7x wide angle lens w/ pouch (Sony designed this lens specifically for this camera) [bought new for $300]
- Sony aluminum case specially made to fit this camera [bought new for $260]
- Sony HVL-20DW2 camera mounted light (takes same battery as VX2000) [$80 value]
- original remote control
- AC power adapter w/ power cord
- Battery charger w/ power cord
- 1x Sony NP-F330 small battery
- 1x Sony NP-F550 medium battery
- 1x Sony NP-F960 large battery
- 1x original Sony Memory Stick reader w/ USB cable
- 1x 4MB Memory Stick that came with the camera
- original RCA AV cable
- original Sony shoulder strap
- Sunpak UV protection filter 58mm - made in Japan
- Sunpak Circular Polarizing filter 58mm - made in Japan
- Optex ND4X 58mm filter - made in Japan
- filter wallet for the three filters
- Hoodman H300 LCD sunshade
- 45x Sony premium miniDV tape new & sealed
I am the only owner of the camera. It has some cosmetic sign of use
from normal usage, but I have taken good care of it. I have lightly
engraved my name on the bottom of the camera. No scratch on LCD screen.
In fact, I rare use this camera in the past three years because I
haven been shooting on HD. I also take care to use ONLY Sony DV tapes. I
never mix brand on my camera.
The glass of the lens looks perfect. It has no scratch or marks. Same for the wide angle lens. The glass is pristine.
The Sony aluminum case is the best way to store and organize the camera
and its accessories. The outside has some gaff tape marks, otherwise
it is in great shape.
All three batteries work great. Even the medium battery can let me shoot for a day without switching.
* Please note, the picture shows four filters, but I'm only including THREE in the sale.
** My ebay ID is "jackcklam". I have 100% 259 positive feedbacks.
Please email jackcklam(at)hotmail.com if interested. The quality of the
camera and the amount of accessories really deserve that price.