So i know this is my dream as of right now but i want to ask some of the older skiers if this was their dream and what happened in reality..
i want to go to college near a mountain (probably EC unfortunately since i cant afford to go out west) and get my criminology degree. But after college i do not want to start my career yet rather live my dream life for a few years
1. Move west preferably near Alta
2. Find a cheap 1 bedroom apartment
2. Get a job hopefully in a ski shop or a job that works shifts so im off during the day sometimes to be able go skiing
3. SKI AND ENJOY THE SIMPLE LIFE
4. After probably a season I'll then apply to precincts and try and find a job being a police officer
This is my life dream right now and it deffinately seems do-able