2009/2010 Burton AK Continuum Jacket
- Size Large - Burtons fit fairly big, long in sleeve and body. I'm 6'2" and 195 lbs and the Buron AKs in large are the best fitting jackets for me of anything out there. Normally size larges are too short in the body and arms and to go to XL becomes too boxy.
- Agave color(kind of a light yellow/green) with blue zipper accents.
- Goretex Softshell 3 Layer - The outer layer is a bit softer to the touch than the usual crinkly 3L Pro Shell. Same waterproofness and breathability as Pro Shell and has the thin layer of soft flannel on the inside for a little added warmth and comfort.
- Pit zips, 2 handwarmer pockets and 1 chest pocket on exterior, 1 chest pocket on interior, hood, real nice velcro cuffs, waterproof zippers
- Just professionally washed and DWR treated. In excellent condition.
2009/2010 Salomon Sideways Pant
- Size XL - As mentioned above these fit me very well at 6'2" and 195 lbs. I find these slightly longer and slightly smaller in the waist compared to other XLs.
- 3 Layer ClimaPro - these pants also have the soft flannel along the inside for added comfort and warmth. The outside fabric is a little heavier, soft, and textured, really nice feel. 20000/20000 waterproofness/breathability.
- Vents along inner thighs, one cargo pocket, two front pockets and 2 rear pockets, waitband adjustment, inner cuff zips
Both seen about 40 days use.
Thanks for looking.