Im sitting here in the kitchen on the computer with my stepdad next to me watching my brothers outside. All of a sudden I hear a PSSSSSSSS almost like steam coming out of something. I go what was that? He goes I didnt hear anything. So I brush it off. Not even 40 seconds later I hear POP POP PSSSS.
I go okay your not going to tell me you didnt hear that. We go over to the hallway where the noise was coming from and I see lights flickering under our office door. I go Holy shit its on fire!
Finds out the rechargeable battery we had in the wall exploded while charging. There is literally nothing left of the battery, it disintegrated into ash and burnt a hole in our hardwood floor and around the wall. So be careful when your charging things. Batteries CAN explode. It's just a good thing we were in the house when it happened