1) K2 Hellbents 179cm (2007/8 ) mounted with Salomon S914 bindings (on lifter plates!). £300
Skied in powder and on jumps. Base ground once. Rivets slightly ground
off by rookie ski tech. Topsheet in medium condition considering they
are K2s. Mounted twice for 27.5 boot (once at 2cm forward from
reccomended and currenly at true centre). Can seperate bindings if
(2) Icelantic Da Nollie 180cm (2008/9) flat and unused. £100
(3) Rossignol Scratch BC 182cm (2004/5) mounted with Scratch 140 turntable bindings. £90
Used quite heavily and bases demonstrate this well! Always promptly
filled. Edges still have plenty of life in them. Topsheet has some
scars. One of the heel pieces is cracked and missing plastic but this is
cosmetic and bindings still function fine. Mounted on modern mark for
(4) Rossignol Zenith Z3 Oversize 170cm (2006?) mounted with Rossignol Axium Rental bindings. £50
Used heavily instructing several years ago. Bases in good condition and
plenty of edge left. Usual scuffs from lift ques and instructing but top
sheets on these babies are bomber and can put up with almost anything.
Whistler related stickers on tips can be removed but help them stand out
after youve been in the bar. Bindings adjust for all boot sizes.
(5) Forum Young Blood 159cm (2008/9) with matching Forum Lien Bindings. £175
Good condition. Used a handful of times. Base has some light scratching
as it has never been serviced. Binding high backs have some scratches
where board nudges stuff in lift and que. Topsheet chipped in one place
on the nose but Ive epoxied it so you can hardly tell.
(6) Rossinol Retro Poles 115cm. £10
Low profile grips and medium baskets.
(7) Park poles 98cm. £5
Cut these down for use on dry. They are well loved, cheap and light
weight. Sanded and ready to recieve a new lick of paint. Would suit a
would be park rat just starting out.
(8 ) Nordica Beast 10 Ski Boots shell only (or match with liners below!) Mondo point 28.5 £20
Well used. Wear on heel and toe. 80 flex rating. Medium last (forefoot).
Gives good comfort and some performance. I found they worked well for
park and pow but less so for really cranking. A comfy boot for dry
(9) Intuition Liners Alpine size 12 US. £20
These liners are the mutts nuts. Warm, excellent hold and light. Bought
them direct from Intuition in Vancouver. They look filthy as the inside
of my boots were dirty but have only been baked once. You can bake them
youself following instructions from TGR. Even if you don't buy these I
can't recommend Intuitions enough.
(10) Salomon S Series brakes 80mm £10 or free with the Hellbents and bindings if you want them.
(11) Scott Alibi Goggles Document Snowboard Edition strap. £30
Came with a subscription to Fall Line last year but are actually a very
good goggle. Smoke lens is good in all but the flattest light. Only used
once so pretty much new.
(12) Electric EG2 Goggle Army Green. Bronze lens is tarnished and will need replacing. £40
Awesomely large for the bugged out look. Some of the shiny coating on
the lens came off during a particularly savage stack but apart from that
they are in excellent condition and I haven't used them much. Buy a
replacement lens from ebay and get a top knotch pair of goggles for
(13) UK Tall Tees Sweater Blue, XL £15
Nearly new. Turns out I'm not cool enough for the tall tee park look.
(14) Whistler Blackcomb Ski School neoprene jacket M £15
Well used with some fraying at the neck. Insanely warm jacket/under
garment was standard issue in Whistler in the 2006/7 season. Plenty of
life in the old girl yet.
(15) Billabong Pilot 5k/5k Jacket Black and White, well worn and would suit a dryslope user XL £15
Wouldn't rely on it in a thunderstorm. Would do nicely for protecting you from dryslope burns. Colours are brilliant IMO.
(16) Billabong Pilot 5k/5k Pants, XL, well worn and would suit a dryslope user £10
Scuffed on the inside leg. A little burnt on the knees from dryslopes
but still do the job. Connect to the snow skirt onm the jacket. Not uber
baggy would suit somebody around 5ft 10 to 6ft.
(17) Rossignol FKS 120 bindings brakes bent to fit 85mm ski £70
Paint job is chipped on the heels and they have been used for park quite
a bit. However the heels on the FKS bindings are the best in the
business and will outlast the majority of other bindings by years.
Pics to follow for all.
I am open to offers and can calculate shipping or meet around Hampshire (for a fair amount of petrol money).
Would be ideal to sell several items at a time so I will do a discount for multiple items.