I'll post pics for interest. paypal only. price does not include shipping feel free to lowball; who knows i might accept your offer. here we go.
1. Rossignol B1 bandit. these things are minty. size 150. good skis for your girlfriend or cousin or whatever. mounted once for a 26.5 (?) boot. uh lets go 40$
2. Circa shoes. they have a stash pocket. size 12. huge i dont need them. 20 bucks
3. Blackberry pearl. its pink. i lost the charger but i'm sure i could find it. comes with 2 cases. yay! ummm lets say 30$.
4. Tips for jibbing and jumping dvd. i got it as a gift and it actually had pointers that helped that you dont really think about until they tell you. you could probably learn a thing or two from it. its like going to summer camp without actually going. 15$
5. Line anthems 178. good urban ski i guess. they are beat. 3 mounts two one way 1 the other. i'm sure you might be able to get a mount. if not oh well you got them for cheap. 50$.
6. kill at will shirt. this shirt is pretty sick. unfortunately i dried it and it shrunk. it goes about mid thigh on me and i am 5'9. its an xl 10$
7. Tecnica agent 80s size 28.5. used them only last year so about 20ish days max. they are dubbed "the park rats boot". minty as well. only cosmetic damage. lets go with 90$
8. 2nd gen ipod nano. it only has 2 gigs but its great for a playlist that gets you pumped. works like it should with hardly any scratches. 40$
9. 2 beanies. one is a rasta colorway by neff. the other is red white and blue no brand for this one. 15$ for both.
thanks for looking.