Well I haven't posted in a while really, so obviously this is something I'm pretty excited about.
I'm not sure why there hasn't been more hype on here for this movie. I
saw the regular 3D preview for it back over summer when I was high and
it was the most visually stunning thing I have ever seen. When I found
out it was gonna be IMAX 3D, the decision was immediately made that acid
would definitely be coming into play. I don't care what anyone says,
this will be my favorite movie to date. Let's take a look at all the
1) It's Tron. A cyber gaming universe filled with neons? Are you serious?
2) It's 3D. Avatar 3D had the greatest visuals in a movie I have seen to date, this can only be better.
3) It's IMAX. If you haven't ever seen an IMAX movie you're really missing out. The picture and sound quality are incredible.
4) Daft Punk. If you didn't already know, Daft Punk wrote the score for
the movie. I can understand if some people don't like electronica, but
their style fits the movie perfectly (and I love electronica/house
5) Acid. Now let me state it here (in caps because my bold isn't working) because I don't really
know where NS draws the line on drug references. I AM IN NO WAY ENCOURAGING THE USE OF ILLEGAL DRUGS. I'm only saying I'll be taking acid because I want you to know what mental state I'll be in when watching this movie.
As you can see, those are 5 pretty strong points in favor of why this will be the best movie I have seen so far. Anyone else as stoked as I am for this to come out? he only downside I can think of is that it will cost $18, but that's a small price to pay to have my life changed.
Lastly, apologies if anyone thinks this should be moved to M&A, I thought it deserved the attention of NSG.