Welcome to the Newschoolers forums! You may read the forums as a guest, however you must be a registered member to post. Register to become a member today!
Yea, completely agree. They always ruin the terrain park and holler stuff at skiers from the chair lift!
hey dont be like that now, not all snowboarders are like that just the doushebage ones.
but there are a lot of the doushebag ones, ( im not one of them )
the thing that just gets to me about boarders.(i do ride with boarders and there are legit really fun boarders to ride with out there)
The following applies to the d-bag boarders
1. the way they hate on skiers ALL the time when they have NEVER strapped on a pair or are no better on a board them selves (it seems like all the shitty boarders hate and all the good ones are cool)
2. they sit their ass down RIGHT IN FRONT AND IN THE WAY OF THE FUCKING FEATURE i want to hit and sit there for about a half hour then make one hit and do it all over again
3. they laugh when you fall and claim you suck when u just fall trying a new trick or catch or something
4. i get cut off all the time by them
5. it seemes like they are all short tempered ex. a few boarders were sitting right in from of a rail i wanted to hit and i skied by and hit the rail and they fuckin yelled at me for skiing in front of them and supposedly cutting them off (i guess you gotta give em a clean 10 ft. radius and wait for them to hit the features first)
6.they make terrible ruts in the landing
7. they think they are completely the shit.
once again i know there are some fun legit boarders out there but most that ive encountered were dicks
made me laugh