i won this contest last year and it was the best 3 days of skiing of my life.
Win a trip to Keystone's A51 with Jossi Wells
Want to spend a day shredding one of the world's best parks with one of the world's best park skiers? Thought so.
Here's the contest for you. We've teamed up with Keystone to offer one Freeskier reader and a friend a chance to ski Keystone's legendary A51 park for three days this winter, and Jossi Wells will join you for a day on the jump line. Here's how to win:
Click below to visit the contest page, where you can submit a testimonial to enter. Tell Keystone why you deserve a chance to ride with Jossi Wells, about your favorite A51 park feature, the best day you’ve had there or any other memory that you wish to share. Keystone will gather testimonials from now through November 30. They will select one winning testimonial and notify the winner by December 4, 2010. The winner must be 18 years old, or if younger, must be accompanied by an adult. Travel for prize winners must be flexible in order to accommodate Jossi's schedule.
- A day on the slopes and A51 park with Jossi Wells
- 2 round trip airline tickets to Colorado (only valid within the continental U.S., and closest major airport)
- Round trip shuttle to Keystone Resort on Colorado Mountain Express
- Ski rentals if needed – provided by Keystone Sports
- 3-day lift tickets for two people
- 3-night stay in hotel or studio for two people
My friend Afterbanged so hard, he broke both legs, his hip, 4 ribs, caused an avalanche, and killed everyone within a 100mile radius of the 'bang.
But it was still not 'too much' bang. nickyp