It looks like you are using an ad blocker. That's okay. Who doesn't? But without advertising revenue, we can't keep making this site awesome. Click the link below for instructions on disabling adblock.
1. Their flopping cheats (like 80 year old adulterists)
2. The whole Holland, Netherlands, Dutch confusion... I'm sick of thinking about what to call you when yelling my television
3. Both their neighbours make better beer but Heineken is in the pumping fist of every youth in america
4. They reek of herring and prostitutes
5. That shade of orange is burning holes in my discount 62' plasma
6. There's just something about them that makes me want to stab a baby deer.
As [b]Sir[/b/ Michael Caine once said:
please anyone take the cup but the holldutcherlands
van marwijk tore off a journalist's head when he accused robben of diving too much...it was funny. But robben got kicked to shit in this match. unreal how many times he was fouled. I'm not happy about it but players try to gain a competitive edge where ever they can find it. It's just what soccer on the highest level has come to.
i didnt want another boring world cup with brazil winning or getting to finals
i like world cup drama and underdogs =)
they should of awarded ghana with the win though thats sooo gay like that... it was going in and he swats it away... i hope uraguay (sp?) loses sooo bad against who ever they play next.... something like that should not of happened
That is my opinion on the finals, I think Uruguay has won their past three or four International games, while Holland has won their past 23 I think was the number. and Germany has been crushing people left and right almost all of the World Cup, and Spain started out strong, but their passing was horrid and they scored off of lucky placement of David Villa against Paraguay. It should be a very good game, no matter who plays.
They only have to be citizens. The german team has about 4-5 players with dual citizanships of germany and other countries (Turkey, brazil, ect) and those players came to germany JUST to play soccer. NO other reason. That's why i strongly dislike the german team. Yeah, they play good, but it's not real.