If you’re the kind of snow shredder who loves warm hands, but just can’t deal with bulky gloves, you’ll love the Kombi Men’s Jon Gloves. With 80 grams of Thinsulate insulation, cold hands are a thing of the past, but the low-profile design and flexible neoprene material means dexterity is the future.
- Pro snowboarder Jon Olsson worked with Kombi to create a form fitting design for versatility and varying riding styles and conditions
- PVC Hook-and-loop closure on the Lycra gusset creates a tight seal at the wrist
- Embossed neoprene knuckles allow total finger curl and extension when you grab the board, ski pole, or shovel
- Waterguard + insert provides total water protection while it allows your skin to breathe
- Accu-Dri lining draws moisture away from your skin to the outer layer to evaporate
- Microban protection added to the lining to prevent bacterial growth from moisture
- Synthetic suede palm with silicone print gives you insane grip