1. Drink a sip every time someone calls him "H" not "Horatio"
2. Take one swig every time H places his arms akimbo (on his hips).
3. Take two swigs when Horatio takes his sunglasses off for dramatic effect.
4. Likewise, take two swigs when Horatio puts his sunglasses on for dramatic effect.
5. Take three gulps when H wears a dark blazer in the middle of an investigation. (Hello, pastels…this is hot and humid Miami…Crockett and Tubbs land, remember).
6. Drink for four counts when he addresses Jonathan Togo's character as “Mr. Wolfe.”
7. Drink for five counts when he’s talking and his head is tilted at a 45-degree angle. (Don’t forget to add another count if he has his arms akimbo at the same time.)
8. Drink for six counts when the camera films him entering the scene from a low angle for dramatic effect. Some games refer to this as the "Horatio-as-Christ" shot. (Is this because he’s short? IMDB lists him as 5’11.”)
9. Drink for seven if you ever see him smile. (This is extremely rare, but it does happen on occasion.)
10. Guzzle the entire can/bottle when an incredibly hot babe hits on Horatio. Cause, really, she must have the beer goggles on. Or we should put them on in order to buy it.
• Drink for two counts when you spot a CSI Hummer (note: Double for each additional Hummer seen)
• Horatio says... "here's what I think happened".
• Horatio asks a rhetorical question.
• David Caruso delivers a ridiculously dramatic line, most specifically directly before the theme song
• Any known cliche is quoted or even misquoted by any character
• Khandi Alexander (Alexx Woods - the coroner) talks to a corpse
• Adam Rodriguez (Eric Delco - the Cuban guy) juts his jaw in anger
• The first time (per outfit) any character is wearing white pants
• Anytime the camera zooms inside someone's body
• Any completely ridiculous use of technology aka "air DNA", unrealistic GPS use, etc.
• David Caruso is overly paternal to a victim (extra drink if he calls them "son")
• A CSI agent has knowledge that is key and coincidental yet, out of their believable realm of knowledge. i.e knowing from a shoe imprint that the shoe is no longer in production- or how to speak Chinese- or where some mud is from based upon a photograph etc:
• Anyone completely admits to a crime after less than 3 questions from a CSI. (bonus drink for: being without a lawyer)
• Gratuitous bikini shot (extra swig if it's on a boat)
Chug an entire drink when...
• Horatio is able to deliver a complete line with his head entirely upright
• Whenever there is a montage of forensic science set to music with no dialogue
stuff like this, but there's variations now apparently, i think i got this originally off face book one day and we tried, and then i googled because i had forgotten and there's a few...